TRAFFIC Reports and publications
all of our digital publications are free to view, download and distribute. Should you need a printed version or are struggling to find what you need, please contact us.
Timber showing 37 to 39 of 39 matching publications.
- (Oct 2021): Training Content - VPA/FLEGT Agreement - Wood Supply Chain Control And Wood Identification For Forest Rangers And Customs Officers (PDF)
- (Jul 2006): The Role of CITES in Combating Illegal Logging – Current and Potential (PDF)
- (Jan 2005): Bridging the Gap: Linking timber trade with infrastructural development in Southern Tanzania – Baseline data before completion of Mkapa Bridge (PDF)
- (Mar 2004): Looking Under the Veneer. Implementation Manual on EU Timber Trade Control: Focus on CITES Listed Trees (PDF)
- (Jan 2002): In Harmony with CITES? An analysis of the compatibility between current forestry management provisions and the effective implementation of CITES listing for timber species in Malaysia (PDF)
- (Jan 2002): A CITES Priority: Timber and the Twelfth Meeting of the Conference of the Parties to CITES, Santiago, Chille 2002. (PDF)
- (Oct 2000): Regulation of Collection Transit and Trade of Medicinal Plants and other Non Timber Forest Products in India. A Compendium (PDF)
- (Jun 1997): CITES Appendix III and the Trade in Big-Leafed Mahogany (PDF)
- (Aug 1994): Hard times for hardwood: Indigenous timber and the timber trade in Kenya (PDF)
- (Oct 1992): Illegal Tropical Timber Trade: Asia Pacific